Webinar: Fast Forward - Interoperability
HCSC, Mayo Clinic, and WEA Trust/Health Tradition/NeuGen discuss how to accelerate progress in one of the most pivotal topics facing healthcare.
📆 December 10, 2020
🕐 12 pm CT/1 pm ET
💻 GoToWebinar (details provided after RSVP)
Buzzwords dominate the healthcare space to simplify complex concepts - but they don't replace meaningful discussion.
Bluetree has worked closely with leading health systems across the nation to architect and deliver solutions to some of their most complex problems. We have witnessed firsthand the growing relationship between HCOs and payer organizations, and the inherent challenges that come with this collaboration. As a strategic partner committed to better healthcare delivery, we aim to facilitate conversations that unpack these nuances, advance the discussion, and arrive at workable solutions.
Let's Fast Forward into more meaningful conversations and candidly discuss the core opportunities and obstacles that healthcare is facing, and to advance the discussion of these topics - starting with Interoperability.
During this webinar, Bluetree will host a virtual panel with Hayes Abrams, Executive Director, Network Strategy & Implementation of HCSC, Dr. Tim Bartholow, Chief Medical Officer of WEA Trust/Health Tradition/NeuGen, and Cris Ross, CIO of Mayo Clinic, to discuss:
- What is interoperability? Is it defined differently for different organizations?
- What are the mission-critical barriers of interoperability that need to be addressed?
- And, what does the future of interoperability look like?
- Will it advance cost of care initiatives by improving cost transparency?
- Will it reduce administrative burden (thus costs) on both sides, especially for UM workflows?
- Will it improve care management's ability to care for patients? Especially for payers?
Register for this webinar and get an inside look into the future of interoperability in healthcare.